Monday, June 15, 2009

Shatto Family Day!!!

Holy cow, this would be so much fun! If only I didn't have the Case Man's birthday to celebrate. Shatto Milk Company is having their open house Family Day at the Farm on June 20th. You can schedule a tour of the farm anytime of the year, Tuesday thru Saturday, but it's by appointment only and it's normally $5 per person (kids age 2 and under are free.) Family Day is free! I have been wanting to visit the Shatto Farm forever. I guess we'll have to wait for their next event to have some free fun at the dairy farm. And I love their milk. It's so yummy! It says so on their charming glass bottle! Try the rootbeer flavor - it's like a creamy rootbeer float in liquid form. Good stuff, Maynard!


This cow is so cute. I want to meet her!


UPDATE: You can also meet Shatto Milk at the City Market on Saturday's. And I hear they may even hand out free samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment