Friday, June 12, 2009

Free Tastings...Yum!

Check out CVS in Waldo at 75th & Wornall on Friday evenings. They have free wine tastings in their liquor department! Plus, if you purchase a "six-pack" of wine, you get a nice discount - 10% I think.

Gomer's also has free wine tastings and events at their stores. I'll try to keep up with them on my blog, but you should call and check your favorite location each week. In my neck of the woods, at the South Kansas City location, tonight there is a meet & greet with Left Hand Brewery (and their brewmaster) from 4-6pm. I have not tried their beer yet - I will as soon as I get out of the office this afternoon - but I already like them. They dig chicks who dig beer. They even have a girls-only club. Cool! Too bad I'd have to go all the way to Colorado to attend a meeting. Also, on Saturday from 12-3pm, SoKC Gomer's is having a wine tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment