Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Free Wine Tastings...

Cellar Rat Wine Merchants in the Crossroads hosts a couple of free tastings each month. Following are their Free Fun October tastings:
  • Saturday, October 17th, 4-7pm: Green Dirt & Inland Sea. I am assuming "Green Dirt" is referring to Green Dirt Farm, and may be featuring their sheep's milk cheeses? Inland Sea is a local "Urban Winery" that I didn't even know existed. Cool!
  • Tuesday, October 21st, 5:30-7:30pm: Staff Picks Tasting
  • Thursday, October 29th, 5:30-7:30pm: Owen Roe Winery tasting. I appreciate that Owen Roe's vinyards are in the Pacific Northwest.

They are all free! I may seriously check out the Green Dirt Farm/Inland Sea tasting this Saturday. I have a lot going on, so we'll see, but it sounds pretty interesting.

Check out Cellar Rat's calendar - they have a lot of other tasting events each month that involve a mininal charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment