Friday, October 2, 2009

It's First Friday Again

Head down to the Crossroads. Have a free beer or glass of wine. Check out some art. Be worldly and sophisticated. Give made-up, non-sensical faux-critiques of paintings and sculptures you don't understand.

Cellar Rat Wine Merchants @ 17th & Baltimore will have a tasting tonight, also. It's all about the Malbec from Argentina. They will have cheese and charcuterie plates. (I know, I had to google charcuterie 'cause I'm not as spohisticated as I pretend to be. You were fooled by my impressive art critiques, weren't you? I sure as hell know what a "cheese plate" is, though!)

If you would rather hang with the plebes, there is always the tasting tonight at CVS in Waldo. Gomer's South has the usual wine tasting on Saturday from 12-3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment