Thursday, July 2, 2009

Free Fun in the Village

Villagefest 2009 is free! Well, you can pay five bucks for a plate of Chris Cakes for breakfast. And they will probably have other things there will cost money, refreshments and whatnot. But they will have Jim "Stinky Feet" Cosgrove and Funky Mama! Pony rides! Petting zoo! Public safety and firearms demo! I don't even have kids and I want to go! I love Jim Cosgrove!

But, the awesomest of all, is the Chinook helicopter landing. Yeah, that thing in the photo. Wow. Now that is worth the price of admission. But there's no admission, is there? Cool! Also, they will have firetrucks, I'm sure. So if you don't have plans for Saturday, and you have kids, or you just like awesome army helicopters and Chris Cakes, you can have free fun in Prairie Village.

Also, I don't see any fireworks on the schedule, but how much can we ask for in a free event, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment